SAILOR FLEET ONE WITHOUT IP HANDSET
Specially designed equipment and flexible regional price plans put always-on broadband connectivity – powered by the world’s most advanced and reliable global satellite network – in the reach of smaller vessels.
With Fleet One, fishing boat and leisure vessel owners can stay connected without having to worry about cellular coverage or network roaming charges, gaining:
- Uninterrupted access to the internet to download weather reports or navigation charts and check email
- Simultaneous phone calls and SMS texting
All the applications we take for granted on land, delivered at sea.
Fleet One also supports Inmarsat’s free ‘505’ safety service, which in an emergency directs a call straight through to a Maritime Rescue Co-ordination Centre (MRCC) – no matter how bad the weather conditions. So you can set sail knowing that your life is in safe hands.
- Simultaneous voice and IP data at up to 100kbps
- Compact, low-cost antenna
- Flexible airtime pricing
- 505 Emergency Calling
- Wi-Fi capability to connect smart phones and tablets
- Preferential pricing regions
- Average satellite network availability exceeds 99.9 per cent
- Easy installation
Basic System including:
- 403050C-00581 SAILOR Fleet One Above Deck Unit.
- 403739A-00581 SAILOR Fleet One Below Deck Unit.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE Thrane IP Handset 37-107338 SAILOR Antenna Cable, 10 meter.
- 83-141368 SAILOR Fleet One CD rom w. UIM,QG,IG
Liquid error (templates/product line 193): comparison of String with 0 failed